Monday, January 14, 2008
posted by Dave Richards at 1:50 AM

Hi friends! I know I haven't been blogging last week. Actually I was a bit busy with my Facebook profile. Yes, ultimately I did upload my profile in FB and I must tell you, this is really cool. Facebook is so different from the rest of the social networking sites! So many applications and me and my buddies Casey, Emmie are all the time sending hugs, ecards, playing games to know who is hot or not and so many funny things. One of our buddies were telling us in Facebook he met with his old school teacher and his colleague from his first job. I wish I can meet my old teachers and classmates. Till date, no such luck. I remember one of my high school teacher's birthday fall on this week. I had such a crush on her! Hehe. I don't know if Annie Kaplan is reading my blog or not, but wherever she is now, I wish her all the best in her life. If you want to wish your teacher a warm "Happy Birthday"then here are some Myspace teacher birthday comments and teacher birthday ecards.


teacher happy birthday


Send teacher birthday card!
Click For more Myspace teacher birthday comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...



teacher happy birthday

Send teacher birthday card!
Click For more Myspace teacher birthday comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...



teacher happy birthday

Send teacher birthday card!
Click For more Myspace teacher birthday comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...

Labels:

 
4 Comments:


At December 6, 2009 at 8:17 AM, Blogger sree

Janmadinasamsakal

 

At November 19, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Blogger 贝贝

The Tax Return Crack-Up<3>
Granted, there are usuallyMicrosoft Office 2010write-ups when presidential contenders make their tax returns available, but the coverage falls far short of the Office 2010
full court press (pardon the pun) that the Clintons have received. What's Microsoft Office 2007different now?Office 2007One possibility is that most upper middle class Democrats, and therefore most Microsoft OfficeOffice 2007 keyeditors and reporters of our nation's big papers as well as Office 2007 downloadtelevision producers, are Obama supporters who think that Hillary should hurry up Office 2007 Professionaland drop out of the race already.Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010Whom elite liberals are pulling for really does shape political coverage in ways

 

At April 23, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Blogger fdhty

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.It's what we know for sure that just ain't so rs power leveling, Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you're in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get rs item, life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you rs items right and forget about the ones who do not.

 

At April 23, 2013 at 7:52 PM, Blogger fdhty

Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person Ultimate Game Card, Men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. If love is a mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while womenwill see fewer men Cheap Minecraft Gift Code, if you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain Ultimate Game Card.