Monday, January 21, 2008
posted by Dave Richards at 1:27 AM

Hugs to all of you! Why? Because it's Send a Hug Day! Embrace your near ones in a tight beer hug and make them feel special. No side hugs, please. Tomorrow is Jenny's birthday. I think you have read about Jenny in my other pet blog. Jenny is my aunt Susan's beloved pet dog. My aunt has arranged a small party on this occasion and has called some of "Jenny's friends" from her neighborhood. I am also invited but I won't be able to make there tomorrow. Nevertheless, I sent Jenny's gifts and plan to visit their place on this weekend. Here are some cute Myspace pet birthday comments and birthday ecards.

pet birthday


Send pet birthday ecard!
More Myspace pet birthday comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...


pet birthday


Send pet birthday ecard!
More Myspace pet birthday comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...

Labels: